Two More WestBow Press Titles Earn Coveted Lighthouse Recognition
WestBow Press titles that have qualified for the Lighthouse Recognition program offered exclusively to WestBow Press authors through HarperCollins Christian Publishing:
- When God Speaks by Fran Myers
- A Stroke Of Heaven by Malori Rogers
- Zero Percent Chance by John Turnbull
- Unleash Your God-Given Healing by Ginny Dent Brant
- Way of the Warrior Saint by Fr. Christopher Salamy
- Praise and Worship with Flags by Delores Hillsman Harris
- Jesus and OCD by Charles Thompson
- Man I Was Destined to Be by Michael Tandoi
- You Are His by Carol Bevil
This unique program provides authors who have reached qualifying sales milestones many exclusive benefits including:
- Bookstore distribution for their title made available through the HarperCollins Christian Publishing Edelweiss seasonal catalog
- Their book made available for purchase through the FaithGateway store
- Title presentation to sales team at the HarperCollins Christian Publishing sales conference
- Title presentation to buyers at local bookstores in the author’s local market, by a HarperCollins Christian Publishing sales representative
When God Speaks
Listening to the Voice of God
by Fran Myers
Listening to the voice of God directs us toward a life of joy, contentment, and trust in God in all circumstances. God is always with us. When we take the time to pray, listen, to reflect, to block out the noise of the world, we can experience God’s presence. God Speaks is a series of uplifting and personal stories that will help the reader to discern the difference.
Fran Myers is married to Jack Myers and lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Together they have four children and eight grandchildren. She is retired from Catholic Charities of Tennessee and the Visitation Hospital Foundation. Over the years, she has served in various ministries both in the diocese of Nashville and in her own parish community. She holds a master’s degree in pastoral studies from Loyola University, New Orleans, and an undergraduate degree in communications with a minor in theology from Marymount Manhattan College, New York City.
A Stroke of Heaven
Processing a Brain Injury and the Events Thereafter through a Spiritual Lens
by Malori Rogers
After surviving a stroke on the volleyball court, author Malori Rogers narrates her story, sharing her perspective learned from God’s whispering: how to find him and his will by seeing life through a spiritual lens. With the overarching theme of the importance of faith and family, Rogers provides a look into her experience, telling how living with a brain injury takes an immense amount of self-motivation and discipline every day. It’s something she never envisioned happening to her but she learned it’s possible to have contentment, drive, purpose, and motivation when her world was shattered. A Stroke of Heaven offers Christ-centered insight: an aroma of thanksgiving and praise; an encouragement to everyone who faces the trials that come with life; and a transparent, spirit-filled, honest testimony to the heavenly father and his powerful nature.
Malori Rogers survived a hemorrhagic stroke on the volleyball court during her senior year of college. She is a wife and mother of two.
“We are continually reviewing WestBow titles to find those that will qualify for this one-of-a-kind program, so we are pleased to be able to recognize these books at the March sales conference and help these authors reach even more potential readers.”
- Pete Nikolai, director of Publishing Services for HarperCollins Christian Publishing