Your message deserves to be delivered with clarity. With the expanded publishing support and editorial services in the Proclaim package, you're steps ahead in ensuring that your book is in top shape when it reaches your intended readers.
Your WestBow Press Advantage
- Your book held to the same standards as books published by Thomas Nelson & Zondervan
- Opportunity for Discovery by Thomas Nelson & Zondervan
- Eligibility for the Lighthouse Recognition Program
- Inclusion in the Digital WestBow Press Quarterly Book Catalog
- Volume Discounts
- One-on-One Author Support
- Fast, On-Demand Printing
- Retain Full Rights to Materials
- Full-Control of Design and Content
- E-book: Your book is digitally formatted and downloadable in multiple electronic devices for convenient, on-the-go reading.
- Softcover*: Using high-quality paper for the interior and a full-color cover, your book is produced in trade paperback format – a higher standard than mass-market paperbacks.
- Hardcover*: Featuring a durable cloth binding, an embossed spine and a full-color dust jacket, the hardcover format allows room for your book description and short author bio on its inside flaps.
- Editorial Assessment: An editorial specialist evaluates a portion of your work to determine its publishing readiness and recommends an appropriate editorial service if needed.
Production and Post Production Elements
- Image Insertions: Include up to 50 images on your book’s interior pages.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book’s final look and give the final approval for it to go live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our experienced design team will help bring your book to life by using image manipulation to incorporate five or more design elements to create a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Interior Page Design: Our book layout specialists will create the interior page layout that your book needs based on your ideas and input.
- One Round of Cover and Interior Revisions: Make up to 50 corrections before your book goes live and have the final say on your book’s appearance.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book’s International Standard Book Number is a unique identifier which helps book buyers easily order your book.
- Worldwide Online Distribution: Your is made available through a number of distribution channels: the Books in Print® database, our online bookstore, and two leading book wholesalers in the United States—Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google, Barnes & Noble Preview: This allows your readers to get a sneak peek of your book—about 20% of it—randomly selected by Amazon or Google or on the Barnes & Noble online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of the Westbow Press Bookstore: As soon as it’s published, your book is listed and made available for sale on the Westbow Press Online bookstore.
- US Copyright Registration: We will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: Your book will be numbered and linked to the United States Library of Congress, national libraries, bibliographic utilities and other book vendors so your book is properly and easily catalogued by interested libraries..
- 250 Digital Bookstubs: 250 Bookstub codes that you can use for your own promotional efforts and downloadable from the Westbow Press website.
- $500 Credit for Author Book Orders: Get one-time and single-use $500 credit on your first book order.
- Social Media Kit: Kickstart your online promotional activities with this comprehensive guide on how to create and maintain your social media presence with custom book banners designed for your profile pages.
- Listing in the New Releases section of BookMad online magazine: Get featured in the New Releases section of BookMad, a quarterly web-based magazine where readers can keep up with the freshest self-published titles. Visit past issues here.
- Deluxe Author Website Setup with 1 year of Hosting: You don’t need to be an expert to have your own website - an essential tool for any author. Our web design team will create one for you, inclusive of one year free hosting.
Bookstore Pitch Support
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get useful and practical tips from this PDF guide on how to promote your book to local bookstores and libraries and maximize your local marketing efforts.
- Booksellers Return Program - 12 Months: This program gives your book a 1-year returnable status - a requirement for many retailers and bookstores.
Media and Events Support
- Print-ready Bookmarks Design File: Be ready to print professional-looking and well-designed bookmarks whenever you need them.
- Press Release Essential - 100 media outlets: A well-crafted and compelling press release about your book is a great way to create awareness and gain media exposure. We will send it out to 100 media outlets and provide free review copies to the ones who request for it.
- Print-ready Marketing Materials - 3 events: For up to three (3) of your book events and promotional activities, we will provide you with the design support for your marketing materials such as posters or custom banners. All you need to do is call us each time!
*Looking to publish a full-color book? Talk to a Publishing Consultant today for available trim sizes.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this package
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase.