When you know your goal is for a higher cause, you pull out all the stops to see it through. With Ignite, you are getting our most superior package that best represents our mission to help authors bring the Good News to others.
Your WestBow Press Advantage
- Your book held to the same standards as books published by Thomas Nelson & Zondervan
- Opportunity for Discovery by Thomas Nelson & Zondervan
- Eligibility for the Lighthouse Recognition Program
- Inclusion in the Digital WestBow Press Quarterly Book Catalog
- Volume Discounts
- One-on-One Author Support
- Fast, On-Demand Printing
- Retain Full Rights to Materials
- Full-Control of Design and Content
- E-book: Your book is digitally formatted and downloadable in multiple electronic devices for convenient, on-the-go reading.
- Softcover*: Using high-quality paper for the interior and a full-color cover, your book is produced in trade paperback format – a higher standard than mass-market paperbacks.
- Hardcover*: Featuring a durable cloth binding, an embossed spine and a full-color dust jacket, the hardcover format allows room for your book description and short author bio on its inside flaps.
- Editorial Assessment: An editorial specialist evaluates a portion of your work to determine its publishing readiness and recommends an appropriate editorial service if needed.
- Cover Copy Polish: Giving your cover text an edge, our experts turn your back cover copy into professional, marketable material.
Production and Post Production Elements
- Concierge Service: Work with a designated Westbow Press representative specifically assigned to assist you all throughout the publishing process.
- Image Insertions: Include unlimited images for your book’s interior pages.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book’s final look and give the final approval for it to go live.
- Custom Cover Design: Our experienced design team will help bring your book to life by using image manipulation to incorporate five or more design elements to create a unique cover artwork.
- Custom Interior Page Design: Our book layout specialists will create the interior page layout that your book needs based on your ideas and input.
- Two Rounds of Cover and Interior Revisions: You can make as many as 100 corrections before your book goes live and have the final say on your book’s appearance.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book’s International Standard Book Number is a unique identifier which helps book buyers easily order your book.
- Worldwide Online Distribution: Your book is made available through a number of distribution channels: the Books in Print® database, our online bookstore, and two leading book wholesalers in the United States—Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google, Barnes & Noble Preview: This allows your readers to get a sneak peek of your book—about 20% of it—randomly selected by Amazon or Google or on the Barnes & Noble online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of the Westbow Press Bookstore: As soon as it’s published, your book is listed and made available for sale on the Westbow Press Online bookstore.
- Set Your Own Price Program: Enjoy the flexibility of adjusting the retail price of your book's softcover and hardcover format.
- Author Advantage Royalty Program: This service empowers you to earn substantial financial gains with every print book sold. This program runs for a 3-Year Term and ensures that you receive maximum profits from sales of your book, and that you can also order copies of your own book at heavily discounted rates.
- Enhanced Metadata Listing: Good metadata is like your book's online identification card that potentially helps your book's discoverability. Our specialists will refine your book's metadata based on current search trends relevant to your book's genre, theme, and topic.
- US Copyright Registration: We will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: Your book will be numbered and linked to the United States Library of Congress, national libraries, bibliographic utilities and other book vendors so your book is properly and easily catalogued by interested libraries.
- Unlimited Digital Bookstubs: Unlimited supply of Bookstub codes whenever you need them for your own promotional efforts and book events.
- $1000 Credit for Author Book Orders: Get one-time and single-use $1000 credit on your first book order.
- Social Media Kit: Kickstart your online promotional activities with this comprehensive guide on how to create and maintain your social media presence with custom book banners designed for your profile pages.
- Full-page Feature in BookMad online magazine: Get a full-page feature on BookMad, a quarterly web-based magazine where readers can keep up with the freshest self-published titles. Visit past issues here.
- Premier Author Website Setup with 3 year of Hosting: You don’t need to be an expert to have your own website - an essential tool for any author. Our web design team will create one for you, inclusive of three years free hosting
- Social Media Announcement: Once your book is ready and available for orders, we will post an announcement on Facebook including your book cover and description and a link to our bookstore page.
- 2-week Online Book Launch Campaign: We will announce the release of your book through online ad campaigns on Amazon, Facebook, and Google Display Network. Each campaign will run, independent of each other, for two weeks with a guaranteed minimum of 100,000 impressions on each platform.
Bookstore Pitch Support
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get useful and practical tips from this PDF guide on how to promote your book to local bookstores and libraries and maximize your local marketing efforts.
- Booksellers Return Program - 36 Months This program gives your book a 3-year returnable status - a requirement for many retailers and bookstores.
- Print-ready Bookstore Sell Sheet: We will provide you with a professionally-designed one-page file containing vital information about your book that you can print out anytime for your promotional activities.
- Pitch Campaign to 25 Independent and/or Christian Bookstores: We will pitch your book to 25 independent/Christian bookstores in the US using a customized sales sheet, with a guarantee that at least two (2) of them will agree to carry a test copy.
Media and Events Support
- Print-ready Bookmarks Design File: Be ready to print professional-looking and well-designed bookmarks whenever you need them.
- Press Release Essential - 500 media outlets: A well-crafted and compelling press release about your book is a great way to create awareness and gain media exposure. We will send it out to 500 media outlets and provide free review copies to the ones who request for it.
- Unlimited Print-ready Marketing Materials: We will provide you with lifetime design support for your marketing materials such as posters or custom banners for all your book events and promotional activities. Just contact us each time you need them and give us a minimum of 7 days to prepare your design file.
- Video and Podcast Interview on The Book Connection Show: Focus the spotlight on your book and your writing process in an interview on the Book Round-up segment of The Book Connection Show, an online show especially created for newly-published indie authors.
- Standard Book Video: Watch your book come to life through motion graphics in a 45-60 second custom-made book video distributed to YouTube.
*Looking to publish a full-color book? Talk to a Publishing Consultant today for available trim sizes.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this package
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase.