Perfect for emerging authors looking for an economical route to start their publishing journey, Advocate provides the basics needed for a high-quality, professional publishing experience.
Your WestBow Press Advantage
- E-book: Your book is digitally formatted and downloadable in multiple electronic devices for convenient, on-the-go reading.
- Softcover*: Using high-quality paper for the interior and a full-color cover, your book is produced in trade paperback format – a higher standard than mass-market paperbacks.
Production and Post Production Elements
- Image Insertions: Include up to 20 images for your book’s interior pages.
- Electronic Galley: Get a preview of your book’s final look and give the final approval for it to go live.
- Standard Cover Design: Choose from a set of professional, well-designed cover templates to create an eye-catching book cover.
- Standard Interior Page Design: Choose from a set of straightforward book interior layout templates.
- One Round of Interior Revisions: Make up to 50 corrections before your book goes live and have the final say on your book’s appearance.
- ISBN Assignment: Your book’s International Standard Book Number is a unique identifier which helps book buyers easily order your book.
- Worldwide Online Distribution: Your is made available through a number of distribution channels: the Books in Print® database, our online bookstore, and two leading book wholesalers in the United States—Ingram and Baker & Taylor.
- Amazon, Google, Barnes & Noble Preview: This allows your readers to get a sneak peek of your book—about 20% of it—randomly selected by Amazon or Google or on the Barnes & Noble online bookstore.
- New Releases Section of the Westbow Press Bookstore: As soon as it’s published, your book is listed and made available for sale on the Westbow Press Online bookstore.
- US Copyright Registration: We will complete and submit the necessary paperwork to the U.S. Copyright Office with a copy of your book.
- Library of Congress Control Number: Your book will be numbered and linked to the United States Library of Congress, national libraries, bibliographic utilities and other book vendors so your book is properly and easily catalogued by interested libraries.
- 50 Digital Promotional Bookstubs: 50 Bookstub codes that you can use for your own promotional efforts and downloadable from the Westbow Press website.
- $250 Credit for Author Book Orders: Get one-time and single-use $250 credit on your first book order.
- Book Sales Savvy Marketing Guide: Get useful and practical tips from this PDF guide on how to promote your book to local bookstores and libraries and maximize your local marketing efforts.
- Social Media Set-up Guide: Learn the basics of creating your social media presence as an author.
- Author Website Setup (3 Pages) with 1 year of Hosting: You don’t need to be an expert to have your own website which is essential for an author. Our web design team will create one for you, inclusive of one year free hosting
- Print-ready Bookmarks Design File: Be ready to print professional-looking and well-designed bookmarks whenever you need them.
*Looking to publish a full-color book? Talk to a Publishing Consultant today for available trim sizes.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this package
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase.