Think your book would make a great movie or television series? Hollywood Coverage—the industry-standard tool used for identifying viable new material—is a cost-effective way to find out.
HOW IT WORKS:
A professional reader will work to develop your book’s coverage, a standard format in the movie and TV industry. Your coverage will consist of two main elements:
- A thorough synopsis that highlights the main characters and events in your story
- A critical analysis that addresses key story points as well as how your book might be best adapted for the screen
Once your coverage is prepared, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by 5 More Minutes.
- If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will contact you directly to explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your screenplay 5 More Minutes decides not to engage on your project, it will be placed into our Hollywood Database where agents, directors, actors and producers will have access to the information. As an alternative to knocking on the doors of Hollywood agents or cold calling production companies, this service gives you legitimate access to entertainment decision-makers.
* Your Hollywood Coverage will be fulfilled by an independent industry professional who does similar evaluations for the major agencies and studios. WestBow Press has no input regarding the critical analysis your book receives and we cannot guarantee results the evaluation will yield.
View a Hollywood Coverage example »
About 5 More Minutes Entertainment
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee. Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21 Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best selling children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best selling author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
Disclaimer: Book sales are dependent on any number of factors including the quality of the book, the author’s ability and motivation to reach audiences, and reader interest in a particular topic. While we provide information and services to give authors the opportunity to build a platform, we do not guarantee book sales.