The Chapters Indigo Marketing Service is perfect for Canadian* authors who want to equip themselves with the tools necessary to create buzz in their community and build the foundation of their marketing efforts locally.**
The promotional items, books and companion marketing guide included in this service are designed to help you devise a marketing plan and attract new readers. The companion marketing guide outlines how to use the included tools to:
- Build and manage accounts across social media platforms
- Win fans, followers, likes and more online
- Coordinate your marketing efforts
- Schedule book signings and events
- And more!
In addition to the marketing tools included in this service, we’ve partnered with Chapters Indigo, Canada’s largest book retailer, to give your book a chance for potential in-store stocking. Once your book is available for purchase, we will send a custom designed sell sheet, a one-page document that provides all the details about your book, to Chapters Indigo for stocking consideration. Regardless of their decision about carrying your book in their stores, your book will be available in the Chapters.Indigo.ca online bookstore as well as other key online book retailers.
What you get:
- Chapters Indigo Review: Chapters Indigo will consider your book for potential in-store placement.
- Custom Sell Sheet: We will custom design a concise, one-page document that provides all the details about your book for Chapters Indigo's review.
- 4 Online Banners: We will design four custom online banners for use on your Facebook page, website, emails and other online platforms.
- 25 Digital Bookstubs: A unique code that readers can use to get a free copy of your e-book. You can attach this on your promotional materials.
- 5 Softcover Books: Copies of your softcover book can be strategically distributed to complement your marketing plan.
- 100 Promotional Materials: You will receive 100 bookmarks, 100 postcards and 100 business cards to help you with your local promotional efforts. Printed in full-color, they feature your book cover, book marketing description and ordering information.
More About | Chapters Indigo
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Chapters Indigo continues to enrich the lives of its customers with books, e-books, specialty toys, gifts and lifestyle enhancing products that offer quality, beauty and timeless design at its 212 stores nationwide and online at Chapters.Indigo.ca. Books remain at the core of Chapters Indigo's business as Canada’s largest purveyor of ideas and inspiration.
*This service is exclusively available to Canadian authors.
**Book must have the Booksellers Return Program to qualify for this service.