Tax Information

How do I file Form W-7 with the IRS (to obtain an ITIN)?

The W-7 tax form needs to be submitted by you, the author, to the IRS directly. This form is not processed or submitted by WestBow Press. WestBow Press can supply you with a support letter that will need to be submitted with Form W-7. Once this process is completed, the IRS will supply you with an ITIN. The ITIN will need to be included on the W-8BEN form that can be completed online through your secure author account or sent to WestBow Press directly. If you require a W-7 support letter, please make the request with customer support and be sure to include your author account number, legal name, and mailing address.