Lighthouse Recognition Program
What are the benefits of the Lighthouse Recognition Program?
The Lighthouse Recognition Program helps you continue to build your platform by providing promotional support and expanded distribution from HarperCollins Christian Publishing and WestBow Press.
Once you qualify for the Lighthouse Recognition Program, you can choose to receive the additional program benefits listed below from HarperCollins Christian Publishing, a world-leading Christian content provider, by completing the required actions by the deadlines specified. No matter what you decide, you'll still receive all of the program benefits listed below from WestBow Press. Please note that the additional benefits from HarperCollins only apply to the softcover version of your book.
From HarperCollins Christian Publishing, for softcover book format only:
Marketing review by Pete Nikolai, Director of Publishing Services for HarperCollins Christian Publishing and the publisher of WestBow Press:
- We'll provide you with a marketing plan template for you to complete and return to us.
- If you complete and return your marketing plan by the deadline specified then Mr. Nikolai will review your marketing plan and suggest additional tactics to promote your book.
If Mr. Nikolai’s suggested marketing tactics have been implemented within 4 weeks after receiving feedback, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Additional bookstore distribution through HarperCollins Christian Publishing
- Book listing in the FaithGateway bookstore
- Book listing in the HarperCollins Christian Publishing Edelweiss seasonal catalog
- Book presentation at the HarperCollins Christian Publishing sales conference
- Book presentation to buyers at local bookstores in your region, handled by the HarperCollins Christian Publishing sales team
From WestBow Press, for softcover and hardcover book formats:
- Placement of your book in the Lighthouse section of the WestBow Press online bookstore
- Support through WestBow Press social media accounts for a limited time
- An opportunity to guest blog once on the WestBow Press blog
- Placement of the Lighthouse logo on the back cover of your book
- Cover Copy Polish editorial service
- 10 free softcover books with the Lighthouse designation