In the beginning, woman and man were brought together and given the gift of marriage. Humanity lived in harmony as two became one – naked without shame. That was the Paradise of Eden, and it is a gift that remains for us today. We only need to choose it, cherish it, and nurture it.
This book outlines the steps you must take to realize the amazing joy of marriage. Inside, you’ll find ten steps that will help you:
• gain strength and joy from your unique backgrounds and personalities;
• fully enjoy sex as a married couple;
• forgive your partner if they make a mistake;
• plan to grow old together from the very start;
• navigate tough topics, including finances and family planning.
The book draws on the experiences of several hundred couples that the author has helped find more joy in marriage – usually in a church setting. Scriptures and insights from religious leaders and marriage experts complement the stories to provide a blueprint to enjoying a lasting union.
Whether you’re thinking about getting married, looking to add more joy to your marriage, struggling to make marriage work, or seeking a lasting marriage after divorce, this book will help you make marriage unbreakable.