Are you stuck and overwhelmed with life? Do you have a vision that you haven’t written down yet? Well, the Vision Journal Workbook is like a vision board but better!
The Vision Journal was designed for the everyday person to sit down and use art to create the vision that they think the Lord desires for their life. It also challenges us to get closer to Christ, work on our personal relationship with him, and see what the Lord has for our future.
The following are the perks of the workbook:
• It is a workbook, not a poster, so it allows for your vision/goals to be personal.
• It is a mixed-media art workbook! This means that you can use various art media to create your pages! If you don’t like to draw, then write down your vision.
• The Vision Journal workbook is organized by categories: family, our personal relationship with Jesus, finances, health, ministry, etc. (so you can organize your thoughts).
• There are pages to set your goals, pages to write your blessing, and a resource page that will help you achieve your goals.
• This workbook is Christ centered and has guiding questions that would allow for one to reflect on how the Lord wants to use our desires.
• This is a perfect bonding activity to do with your child, friend, or loved one.
• You can use the Vision Journal workbook to help you have a deeper relationship with Jesus.
This workbook is perfect for:
• quiet time with the Lord, including in conferences/retreats;
• youth groups;
• Young Life campaigners;
• Bible studies;
• women’s groups;
• you and your child doing this workbook together so you can see what their goals are; and
• Christian counseling/art therapy.
I can’t wait to see what the Lord does in your life through this workbook!