A New Way to Do a Vision Board
About the Book
Are you stuck and overwhelmed with life? Do you have a vision that you haven’t written down yet? Well, the Vision Journal Workbook is like a vision board but better!
The Vision Journal was designed for the everyday person to sit down and use art to create the vision that they think the Lord desires for their life. It also challenges us to get closer to Christ, work on our personal relationship with him, and see what the Lord has for our future.
The following are the perks of the workbook:
• It is a workbook, not a poster, so it allows for your vision/goals to be personal.
• It is a mixed-media art workbook! This means that you can use various art media to create your pages! If you don’t like to draw, then write down your vision.
• The Vision Journal workbook is organized by categories: family, our personal relationship with Jesus, finances, health, ministry, etc. (so you can organize your thoughts).
• There are pages to set your goals, pages to write your blessing, and a resource page that will help you achieve your goals.
• This workbook is Christ centered and has guiding questions that would allow for one to reflect on how the Lord wants to use our desires.
• This is a perfect bonding activity to do with your child, friend, or loved one.
• You can use the Vision Journal workbook to help you have a deeper relationship with Jesus.
This workbook is perfect for:
• quiet time with the Lord, including in conferences/retreats;
• youth groups;
• Young Life campaigners;
• Bible studies;
• women’s groups;
• you and your child doing this workbook together so you can see what their goals are; and
• Christian counseling/art therapy.
I can’t wait to see what the Lord does in your life through this workbook!
About the Author
Latifahia Brown is an Educator for over 11 years, a Stay at Home Working Mom, a Wife, a Mom of 3, and a Small Business Owner (Olivia Madison Gifts). Most of all she loves Jesus! Latifahia’s passion in life is to: 1) live for Christ and 2) to encourage people to take care of the 1 body the Lord has given them- spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
After having her 3rd child and transitioning in her career, she became very overwhelmed with life and she found herself stuck. With Latifahia creating content in the classroom, she decided to create content, The Vision Journal Workbook, for herself/others, where she could use an artistic outlet to get a better vision on the life the Lord had for her. This workbook is for: 1) people that are stuck with the overwhelming feeling of life, 2) for people that just want clear direction in their lives, and 3) people that want to reestablish their relationship with Christ. May this book be a blessing to you and others!