We all want to be loved, but what happens if the expressions of love are not given in the way we desire? Too often, we become disillusioned and experience depression and disappointment when these desires and the love we seek are not met. Although these feelings are justifiable desires, imperfect beings cannot totally love you unconditionally—because only God can. Take back the power you have given to people to control you.
Who Will Love Me? addresses the unrealistic expectations we put on others to fulfill our deepest need for love and acceptance. This book is for you if you …
• feel like a misfit,
• desire to stop the cycle of mental battles and inward struggles,
• deal with constant feelings of rejection,
• feel the need to build walls to protect yourself from being hurt again and again,
• desire to have a greater love and appreciation for yourself,
• struggle with authority figures,
• desire to experience the freedom to forgive and love again without fear, or
• need a deeper awareness of God’s love and acceptance.
Whether it is a husband, a wife, children, family, a friend, a pastor, church members, a boss, or coworkers who leave us frustrated and unfilled, love has many expressions. But ultimately, seeking God’s love is the most satisfying and eternal love you can experience.