Step into the supernatural. Sons of Love offers twelve stories that connect the natural realm to the invisible and bring the temporary into an inevitable juncture with the eternal. This divine combination reflects on the quotidian lives of its characters to create an indelible impact upon their destinies.
• the chilling account of a young teenager's dark secret in "Demon Playground"
• a woman’s desperate search for precious life in "Orphan Alley"
• the musings of eleven-year-old Rita in "Sister Rita"
• the unconditional love of Mama Lou in "Sons of Love"
• take a walk into the underbelly of the earth in "Someday"
• gaze into the lives of battered brothers Jorlane and Earsino in "Violent Reality"
• witness evil encounters in the skies with "Flight Forever"
• see one man's struggle for survival in the open sea in "Lost"
The story "Sons of Love" has been adapted into a screenplay.