To the Praise of His Glory gives voice to our hearts’ impulses to praise God in our prayers. When Joshua wanted to remind everyone of events in which God displayed His glory, he erected a mound of rocks. In a like manner, psalms serve as “rocks of remembrance” to the steadfast love of God. If your prayers have focused more on personal crises, natural disasters, or fear of the future, join Lynnda Ell as she shapes prayers of praise from the Psalms. As you pray with her, remember the many ways God shows you His love.
Use To the Praise of His Glory to
• devote time each day focusing on who God is
• reflect on God’s control of events
• discover a path out of discouragement or depression
• remember times when God carried you through
• write your own prayers of praise and rejoicing