Dancing through the Storms
A Woman’s Guide to Recognizing Abuse and Weeding Out Destructive Relationships
About the Book
Dancing through the Storm focuses on these concepts:
• You can recognize and resist abuse in relationships.
• Love can only be expressed properly through knowing God intimately and knowing yourself.
• A healthy relationship doesn’t just happen. It is the fruit resulting from heeding the promptings of the Holy Spirit and applying God’s Word in every situation.
• Marriage is a “God thing,” created by God before sin entered the world.
• A blessed marriage is a synthesis of three not two because Christ is to be the head. • Through Christ, you can fully recover from an abusive situation.
About the Author
Evangelist Bren Gandy-Wilson a retired public school teacher, a Teacher of theology and a Chaplain in training. She was born in Hamlet, North Carolina, and received her public school education in the Richmond County School System. She holds both a master of education degree in emotional and behavior disorders from the University of West Georgia and a master of divinity degree from Hood Theological Seminary. Bren has been the victim of abuse. When she was at her lowest point, a woman of God came to her aid, showed her that she was loved by God, and gave her hope that she could get through her present situation. Bren wrote her autobiography in Women Are Spiritual Bridges. She now feels called to write the love lessons God taught her in a more straightforward way.