As time goes by, words can evolve and take on new meanings. Examining words from the first century can help us understand how definitions have changed. This book tries to determine how the people of that era recognized what the prophets were saying. As you learn to interpret their language, you may find the Bible takes on a whole new flavor.
The following are just a few issues we will address:
- Are signs of the end times revealed in Scripture?
- Is there a rapture and when does it happen?
- Does the Bible disclose when Jesus’ return is near?
- When does the tribulation occur?
- Is the key to decoding prophecy found in the Bible?
- Can secular history help us unlock some of the mysteries?