When is the last time you
• were discouraged in your relationship with God?
• were distracted by a crying infant during a church service?
• shared the gospel with an unbeliever?
• heard someone say they ‘rededicated’ their life to Christ?
• heard an intense conversation about sports among Christian men?
• were equipped by your pastor to present and defend the gospel?
If your experience is similar to most Christians, you have probably never spent much time reflecting on the issues above as they pertain to the seriousness of the Christian life.
Challenging Reflections on the Christian Life covers topics that include raising children ‘in the church,’ evangelism, apologetics, men and sports, the concept of ‘rededication,’ the pastor’s primary responsibility, infants in the sanctuary, knowing God, and much more.
This book is designed to encourage you to give deep contemplation to the all-too-common experiences encountered in the Christian life and lead you to an awakened sense of reverence for God and passion for the truth. Whether you are a new Christian or a seasoned pastor, this book will cause you to rethink much of what you see in your life and in your church.
“This book is inspiring, encouraging, and challenging. The author carefully and faithfully handles the Scriptures and applies them to our lives. Every Christian will profit from reading this book.”
Dr. Norman Geisler
Professor of Apologetics
Veritas Evangelical Seminary