This is a book for you, but not for you alone. What your family, career, ministry, friends, and even your foes have been waiting to see God do through you is revealed inside this book. Topics of discussion include:
• Finding how to move from being a strong person to a powerful person, step by step.
• Knowing why you need proper management of your potential.
• Evaluating and seeing whether the hindrances to the calling God commissions on people are not standing in your way as well.
• Knowing that in order to grow, you have to change, but not every change contributes to positive growth.
• Discovering that you are living in three seasons at the same time.
• Rejuvenating your trust in what has been provided to help you achieve your goals. Why struggle alone when you shouldn’t?
Also included are stimulating discussion topics that give you and your companions an opportunity to inspire each other as you share your insights and life experiences. Each section/pillar is independent of every other, which makes it easy to concentrate on a particular subject of interest and discuss it as a group.