Have you found your pathway to being in God’s presence? There are many pathways, but the main idea is for God to find us, not for us to find him. When he comes, as you can imagine, it is a wonderful, wonderful experience. However, so many of us are unknowingly hiding, if not running away, from his presence. Ours is truly a fearsome God when the only focus of our attentions is upon ourselves.
This book is just one of many paths to his presence, and it starts in a place where many of us find ourselves in today’s modern world—stressed out. From his many years of experience as a college psychotherapist, John Coles explores his journey in hopes that it can aid others in their pathways to God’s presence.
He explores the following:
• The everyday challenges to living a life of love and thus a life with God
• The scriptures for using psychology to become like “the lilies of the field”
• The difficulty in the decision for changing one’s pattern of living
• The thought patterns needed to be adopted for a Christian and loving life
• The simple prayer solution that is shown in scripture and psychology
• The simple way to optimize the chances for God to make his presence felt