Dave Coleman is a highly motivated person of stability, strong family values, and integrity. He has been married for 47 years, retired in Fleet Sales after 40 years at General Motors, Manager of QTMC, Inc. Charity and QTMC Music Group for 29 years, and Manager of CENTERSTAGE Rental Hall & Homeless Shelter for 18 years. He strives to be one of God's most humble servants, helping the homeless, needy, Special Needs, and Veterans. He visits the incarcerated in the local jail, visits children in the three local hospitals, and distributes USDA food to the community for Forgotten Harvest, Gleaners Food Bank, and Whole Foods. He experienced personal spiritual growth while conducting Sweet Hour of Prayer bible study at his Homeless/Special Needs shelter.
* General Motors "Civic Spirit Award".
* Students Leading Students "Lifetime Achievement Award".
* NFL Lions "Community Quarterback Award".
* Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority "Humanitarian Award".
* Boy Scouts of America "Achievers Award".
* Zeta Phi Beta Sorority "Family of The Year Award".
* NBA Pistons "Game Changer Award".
* Wayne State University Golden Key International Honour Society
* "Olympic Torchbearer Award".