Price for 3 Bookstore Gallery Events
$2,697 Save $498
Why embark on exhausting trips when you can captivate thousands of festival-goers right from your writing sanctuary?
With our Coast-to-Coast Bookstore Gallery service, you can connect with an expansive audience from the comforts of your home.
Your book will be displayed at the three largest book festivals in the US, where publishers, retailers, and thousands of readers will have the opportunity to see it.
No more miles, no more hassles—just more marketing opportunities. Sign up today!
At every show in the Coast-to-Coast Bookstore Gallery tour listed below, you'll get:
- Placement in the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery – In the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery, four softcover copies of your book will be displayed and available for sale.
- A spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover and book description will appear in our digital catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. With just one click from the catalog, interested buyers can also purchase your book through trusted online retail websites. Attendees can access the digital catalog through the QR codes displayed in the gallery.
These are the events included in the Coast-to-Coast tour:
- Tucson Festival of Books: Tucson, Arizona
A literary oasis set on the campus of the University of Arizona, this event is for consumers and professionals alike. With more than 135,000 potential readers in attendance, the Tucson Festival of Books welcomes authors representing various genres. Typically, this two-day event takes place during the first week of March. Your book must be live by January 31st of the year.
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books: Los Angeles, California
Over 150,000 book lovers and media attend the LA Times Festival of Books at USC's University Park Campus each year during the third week of April. The Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery is open on the Saturday & Sunday. Your book must be live by February 28th of the year.
- Miami Book Fair International: Miami, Florida
Miami Book Fair International is an annual event that takes place at Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus and draws more than 200,000 attendees to celebrate literature. This literary festival typically occurs during the third week of November, with the Author Solutions Bookstore Gallery available to visitors on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Your book must be live by September 30th of the year.
What You Need To Know
Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to introduce your book to readers across the country.
- Service will be fulfilled once your book is live and available for sale. No exceptions.
- Your book will be included in the bookstore gallery events for the year if it goes live before the registration deadline. Otherwise, it will be included in the following year or when your book becomes available.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.