Prove you are an expert in your book’s subject matter and spread your message. Whatever your reason, getting on the radio can give you a powerful marketing push. Media outlets are evolving with the rise in popularity of iPods and satellite radio; listeners have more choices and more ways to access content than ever before, and streaming radio is an excellent way to reach a new audience. Plus, you can use your interview recording as a launch pad for your next big promotional push.
What you get:
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview completed over the phone.
- Your interview aired on one spot of our weekly radio station, Indie Book Publishing with J. Douglas Barker; your interview will be search-capable and categorized by genre making it easy for new customers find you and your book online.
- Show is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com, and the interview is digitally retrievable for use on mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- A digital copy of the radio interview for use in all of your marketing activities with unlimited rights to burn, distribute, play during speaking engagements, or post on your website, blog, e-mail or future promotions.
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host J. Douglas Barker to cover topics.
About the host:
With a passion for “all things creative,” J. Douglas Barker is an accomplished actor, singer, and audio producer. He has over 35 years of studio excellence and can be heard worldwide through his current efforts as producer and talent for Toginet Radio Network. He also has voice actor credits in the CBS “Movie of the Week,” along with countless commercials and studio work for a variety of regional and national accounts (Disney Companies, Churches Chicken, United Technologies, and many others). J. Douglas is a longtime professional in broadcast consulting, public speaking, sales, and marketing, along with being a husband and father.
Disclaimer: Book sales are dependent on any number of factors including the quality of the book, the author’s ability and motivation to reach audiences, and reader interest in a particular topic. While we provide information and services to give authors the opportunity to build a platform, we do not guarantee book sales.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.