The New Year means new resolves and new resolutions. Readers will be wanting to lose bad habits and form good ones, and become a better person overall. You and your self-help book will definitely be the star during that season, making a lasting and positive impact on readers everywhere. So make sure it gets out there through the Ingram Supplement - New Year New You service.
With its history of comprehensive trade catalogs, Ingram has been at the forefront of the publishing industry since 2009. Its Ingram Advance Catalog covers specific interests, themes and genres, and is sent to more than 7,000 retailers and librarians every month—as well as the 29,000+ recipients of Ingram’s monthly e-catalog.
Get your novel listed in the New Year, New You Supplement that will be distributed together with the December 2020 issue of the Ingram Advance Catalog.
What You Need to Know:
- This Supplement is for self-help books (health, wellness, personal finance, diet, and such). Fiction titles are not accepted.
- This service is available to books that are Title Live and Returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next publication of the Supplement).
- WestBow Press reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- WestBow Press creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your Supplement listing.
- Slots are available until August 3, 2020.
About Ingram Content Group
Ingram is the leading distributor of print and digital content. It offers fully integrated print and digital wholesale and distribution services for the book industry. Each year, Ingram issues a series of catalogs to retailers and libraries showcasing forthcoming and recently published titles.