Small Book Review with Editing (Under 5,000 Words)
We know you’ve put a lot of energy and dedication into your manuscript, but even experienced authors overlook their own mistakes sometimes. Since the editorial quality of your book will have an impact on your readers and its ultimate success, it’s important to have another set of professional eyes look over your book before it’s published.
The WestBow Press editors carefully review your full manuscript (under 5,000 words) and provide you with the edits best suited to your book. This all-inclusive service is an excellent option for children’s books. We won’t just point out what’s not working; we can help you decide exactly how to fix it.
Here’s what to expect:
- Line Editing: We perfect your spelling, punctuation, capitalization, grammar, and syntax. And we’ll provide recommendations for word choice and improving overall readability.
- Content Editing: We confirm the consistency of information and ideas throughout the whole book, and we also focus on more extensive sentence restructuring.
- Our editors use Microsoft Word® to track their changes, so you always retain control over final edits.
- Our editors typically turn your manuscript around in three to four weeks. After that time, your editor will reach out with their edits and suggestions for improvement.
Please Note: This service does not include our advanced editorial services, such as Developmental Editing. Rather, it is a combination of our Editorial Assessment, Line Editing, and Content Editing services.
Quick Facts | Small Book Review with Editing (Under 5,000 Words)
Almost nothing compares to publishing a book that is polished and clear. Choose to make your book the best it can be with our combined review and editing service. The typical timeline for this service is three to four weeks, depending on the work queue and the complexity of your manuscript.
- WestBow Press accepts a very low margin of error in each completed edit. Our professional in-house editorial staff reviews each editorial service for quality assurance – an edit won’t be returned to an author until fewer than three percent of the original errors remain.
- Upon reviewing your edited manuscript, if you believe that an unsatisfactory number of errors have been addressed, please create a list of the errors and the page numbers on which they appear and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the list with you and address your concern.
- Our Line Editing service is also available in Spanish. For more information, please speak with your publishing consultant.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.