Elite Cover Design
It’s not a secret that a potential reader’s decision to learn more about your book relies heavily with the appeal of your book cover. Although we’re all reminded to “never judge a book by its cover,” this simply isn’t possible with readers who have thousands of books from which to choose. So, how do you entice readers to purchase your book in mere seconds? WestBow Press has the answer: Capture and maintain intrigue through an enticing Elite Cover Design.
Remember, the front and back cover of your book is the first thing interested readers will notice when they pick up your book or view it online. If you want a book cover that really pops, an Elite Cover Design is what you need. You have more creative options when you choose an Elite Cover Design as opposed to the Custom Cover Design, which is included in all publishing packages. You’ll work one-on-one with a skilled, professional cover designer who will be committed to creating a cover to complement your written work.
Elite Cover Design Samples:
How it works:
- Your WestBow Press cover designer will conduct creative research on genre-specific cover trends to determine which design will maximize your book's impact in the marketplace
- Your designer will discuss with you three front cover concepts that reflect the feel of your book
- Once you choose your favorite concept, you and your designer will confirm the details about the design elements
- You will receive the first draft of the cover and have one round of free corrections
- After your designer incorporates any changes per your request to your design, you’ll receive your final cover as a PDF (Please note: any changes requested after the initial round of free corrections will incur a fee)
Quick Facts │ Elite Cover Design
WestBow Press can help you create the cover you’ve always imagined for your book.
Call 1.866.928.1240 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.