Custom Cover Illustration
If you want your idea translated into an original piece of art, you've come to the right place. Our team of experienced in-house artists will work with you to produce a striking custom cover illustration that will help your book stand out.
How Does a Custom Cover Illustration Benefit You and Your Book?
- People really do judge a book by its cover—first and foremost, the purpose of your book cover is to make people pick up your book, or click on the virtual version.
- The artwork created is unique to your book, which both readers and booksellers will notice.
- Artwork can be created in a variety of mediums depending on what you think will enhance your book. View samples here.
How Does the Process Work?
- You’ll connect with our art team to discuss the initial book cover concept and timelines.
- They’ll create a sketch from your instructions and work with you through two free rounds of revisions if necessary to create a final illustration to your specifications.
- You’ll work with our design team to create a finished book cover using the final artwork.
Quick Facts | Custom Cover Illustration
Illustrations usually take 6 to 12 weeks to complete depending on our work queue and the complexity of your project. We'll guide you through the process of creating memorable artwork for your book.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.