Engage your potential readers with an inclusive promotional package consisting of the essential basics needed to gain awareness for you and your book. Highlight your author and book details on your customized business cards, bookmarks and postcards.
Your Bookselling Promotional Materials will include 100 business cards (2 x 3.5 inches), 100 bookmarks (2 x 8 inches) and 100 postcards (4.25 x 6 inches). There are a number of ways in which you can utilize each to promote and increase sales.
- Give away bookmarks and postcards as free gifts with the purchase of your book.
- Hand out items at speaking engagements and conferences.
- Include materials in press kits mailed to the media.
- Use items to promote book signings and events.
- Send materials as gifts to fans that write you about your book.
- Ask your local library to tuck a bookmark into books that readers check out.
Click here to view samples.
Quick Facts | Promotional Materials (100)
You never know when you may want to tell someone about your book. Have these handy promotional materials ready to give away at a moment’s notice.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.