Local Book Marketing Service
The Local Book Marketing Service equips you with the tools to create buzz in your community and build the foundation of your marketing efforts locally.
The promotional items, books and companion marketing guide included in this service are designed to help you devise a marketing plan and attract new readers. The companion marketing guide outlines how to use the included tools to:
- Create a media kit
- Approach TV and radio stations for interviews
- Generate coverage in area newspapers
- Schedule book signings and events
- Create an online following
- And more
What you get:
- 4 Online Ads: We’ll design four custom online ads that you can utilize on your Facebook page, website, emails and other online platforms. View Online Ad Samples
- 100 BookStub™ Cards: These small, plastic cards feature the cover of your book along with instructions and a code for one free download of your e-book. Learn more about BookStub Cards >>
- 5 Softcover Books: Copies of your softcover book can be strategically distributed to complement your marketing plan.
- Companion Marketing Guide: This helpful PDF gives tips to help you create an integrated marketing plan that utilizes all the promotional items above.
Quick Facts | Local Book Marketing Service
The Local Book Marketing Service is perfect for those who are ready to market their books at the local level and could use some pointers and resources to get started.
Call 844.714.3454 to order
or speak to an WestBow Press team member for more information about this service
Disclaimer: Prices listed do not include applicable taxes (such as sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax), which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Prices listed do include the copies of the book; the cost of shipping and handling will be calculated and charged after your book is made available for sale.