Restored by Grace' (www.restoredbygrace.life) is a short intellectual journey to answer two very important questions: What is the Good News? Are there good reasons to believe?
The journey comprises seven sessions of dialogue between two characters, Sitara and Nathan.
1. 'Hope, Certainty, and Purpose' is the beginning session of discussions on pain and suffering in life.
2. In 'Mental Tango,' the discussions continue on to truth and its relation to faith. The session includes empirical evidence for a reality beyond the physical, and a mind separate from the brain.
3. 'Primary Text' is a discourse on the reliability of the Gospels as ancient primary sources of historical facts in their eyewitness accounts.
4. 'The Historical Jesus' session focuses on Jesus as a historical person, and things about him, by considering both non-Christian historical writings and biblical narratives.
5. 'Beginnings' is a session of discussions covering various perspectives on origins, and implications of some essential and relevant facts from the book of Genesis.
6. 'Restored by Grace' centers around the crucifixion of Jesus and its meanings.
7. The journey ends with 'Regeneration,' which is about various essential aspects of Christian growth.