* Discover how a woman wheelchair user with cerebral palsy found purpose in librarianship and in ordained Christian ministry.
* Glean hints on how to live with purpose as a person with physical disability.
* Gain clues on practical everyday living with physical disability.
* Gather insight as friends and health care professionals on how to relate with understanding to people with physical disability.
* Appreciate how Christian faith can inform and strengthen motivation in the experience of physical disability.