Watch your words come to life, and take your potential readers on a visual journey through your story with a Standard Book Video. This unique and creative approach to promoting your book grabs the attention of potential readers and builds your book’s awareness.
Video is an equally important promotional tool sure to capture the attention of your viewers. As a powerful contributor to your online marketing efforts, a Standard Book Video includes the following online tools to promote your book:
- Creation of a custom-made video book video, approximately 45 to 60 seconds in length
- Storytelling through text and 2-D graphics and image
- Distribution of your video to YouTube in order to maximize exposure and increase book sales
- Web streaming capability and high-quality video downloads
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration by 5 More Minutes
You will own all the rights to your book video and will be provided with the final video file to share with readers, friends, and family and include in your marketing materials.
Revisions: You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Any additional rounds of revisions will cost an additional fee. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by 5 More Minutes.
- If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will directly contact you to explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your video 5 More Minutes decides not to engage with your concept, it will then be entered into our Hollywood Database, where registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
About 5 More Minutes
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran
Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the
entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years
as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he
oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My
Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the
Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee.
Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English
language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for
Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21
Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best selling
children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best selling
author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
Quick Facts | Standard Book Video
A premium, professional book video will thoroughly enhance your marketing materials and add a competitive edge to your book’s presence. For further details regarding our video marketing services, please call (866) 928-1240.