Looking for a color book publishing option? The Color Essential package includes all of the services necessary to create and publish a professional full-color softcover. Whether you want to publish a children's book, your famous recipes, artwork and poetry, photographs or a genealogical reference book, color printing is a wonderful addition your readers will appreciate.
Depending on your goals, you have the opportunity to customize the production and promotion of your book by selecting a wide variety of editing and marketing services. You have the idea, talent and ambition — we have the resources to help you make it happen.
The Color Essential Package includes:
- Softcover Format (Perfect Bound or Saddle Stitch Binding, Determined by Page Count)
- Full-Color Printing (Book Cover and Interior Pages)
- Interior Book Design and Page Layout
- Standard Cover Design
- Channel Distribution to 25K Retailers Worldwide
- Sold on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, etc.
- Personalized WestBow Press Bookstore Detail Page
- Complimentary Author Copy
- U.S. Copyright Registration
- E-book Format and Distribution
- Library of Congress Control Number
- 40 Image Insertions/Text Treatments
- 20 Free BookStubs*
- 10 Free Paperback Copies (36 Pages or Less)*
- Volume Discounts
- One-on-One Author Support
- Non-Exclusive Contract
- Ultra Fast, On-Demand Printing
- Retain Rights to Materials
- Full-Control of Design and Content
- Author Learning Center 12-Month Free Subscription
* Packages include the cost of the free books and BookStubs, but you’re responsible to pay the cost of shipping and handling.