Signs are calling you. You're going to be an author.
When the signs guiding you to your calling appear, it’s important to pay attention. You are meant to be a published author, and WestBow Press, a division of Thomas Nelson & Zondervan, is meant to help you answer your calling. First, pay attention for these signs:
- Coincidence - Everywhere you look, there's something about books, writing or publishing. Coincidences might be signs that God is telling you to publish.
- People - People, especially those on the same path as you, help you find your true purpose. Listen for signs in the words of the people around you.
- Opportunity - An obvious sign is an opportunity that seems like it's meant just for you. For instance, WestBow Press publishing packages are now 20% off. You only have until June 30 to follow this sign.
Now that you know the signs, it’s time to act on them. Whether it’s through people, coincidences, opportunities, or boundless other ways, God has a plan for us all. Don’t miss what He’s telling you.
Publish today and save 20%*
Premiere Publicist | SAVE $3,599.80
Pro Format | SAVE $399
Call 1.888.928.1240 ext. 2 to save 20% and follow His signs.
* Offer expires June 30, 2016, and cannot be combined with any other promotions.
Your message should be heard.
Every year more than 215,000 avid readers gather in Toronto to share in their love of books. Be a part of the festival in 2016 with a gallery service from WestBow Press.*
Don’t miss The Word on the Street 2016
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Harbourfront Centre | 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Word on the Street 2016 Book Gallery includes:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book
- Featured spot in the
wait for your audience to come to you. Seek readers out and capture their
hearts by connecting with them at The Word on the Street through Book Gallery placement from WestBow Press.
Call 1.866.928.1240 ext. 4 to reserve your spot today!
* Your title must be live to purchase this service.